Our team was busy on Tuesday July 26th. At 11:55am the Canteen was activated for a commercial gas leak at the Walmart shopping center on Coral Ridge Drive North of the Sawgrass Expressway. We had a few members respond to provide hydration. The leak was capped fairly quickly. At 2:54pm the same day the Canteen was activated for mutual aid at a residential structure fire in Margate. The Canteen and several team members responded to this call. We assisted Margate CERT in providing hydration and rehab. According to news sources the fire started in the garage with a model airplane and was fed by extra jet fuel stored nearby in the garage. You can view some photos in our Photo Gallery or see a video here. We understand the Margate Fire Chief sent our Chief a note of thanks mentioning how professional and efficient our team was. Thanks to all the CERT members that responded to these two back to back activations.